Here are some great ideas for you from http://www.recipe4living.com/articles/12_cute_cupcake_recipes_for_you_and_the_kids.htm/?utm_source=dailyrecipes&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily%2BRecipes
While a chocolate cake or ice cream cake may seem like the best way to celebrate your kid’s birthday, why not change things up with a whole bunch of delicious cupcakes? They’re big enough so that each kid will be full after one, and small enough that they won’t get a dreaded stomach ache after eating them. Your kids can even join in and help you bake a batch of these sweets too!
- Brownie Candy Cupcakes – Kids AND adults will love these easy to make, delicious cupcakes!
- Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes – Sprinkles in by far our favorite bakery. We just can’t resist buying their tasty cupcakes by the dozen. Their red velvet cupcake is one of the absolute best cupcakes on the menu.
- Lemon-Kissed Cupcakes – These light cakes have a touch of lemon on top – absolutely delicious!
- Chocolate Cupcakes – Make completely from scratch, this is an easy batch to whip up for a school snack or whatever other reason.
- Black Cat Cupcakes -These adorably cupcakes are easy to make and the kids can help with them too!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes – The perfect autumn treat, these festive cupcakes have a delicious cream cheese frosting that makes them absolutely irresistible.
- Banana Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Chunks – I made these for my birthday to bring to the office and they were a big hit! The ganache is a cinch to make and totally worth the tiny bit of extra time.
- S’More Cupcakes – Don’t trust your little ones (or yourself) near an open flame? Whip up a batch of these cupcakes that taste just like the real thing… without catching on fire.
- Warm Chocolate Cupcakes with Molten Centers – Baking these is one of the easiest and tastiest ways I know to make a great impression on your dinner guests. Most recipes, including my own, call for just a few ingredients — chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, and a dash of flour. You combine them very quickly. And the cakes don’t take long to bake — barely more than 10 minutes.
- Bursting Flower Cupcakes – Serve these sunny little cakes and watch the smiles bloom! They’re sweet delight with every bite.
- Marshmallow Peeps Cupcakes – These festive cupcakes have coconut, Peeps and jelly beans for a sweet Easter treat.
- Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes – Not your ordinary cake mix cupcakes, these treats are rich and melt in your mouth.
Just some great ideas for you and your family.