From cool and creamy to thick and spicy, we love just about any dip we can dive our favorite potato chip into, but we always have a favorite we spoon on our plate first. Do you?
See what your favorite dip says about you below and then tell us in the COMMENTS! Scroll down to find all the delicious recipes!
1. CRAB DIP
Creamy Crab Dip
A savory mixture of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, crab meat, and Old Bay seasoning make this dip a party favorite. Best of all there is no cooking or baking required. Simply follow the instructions below, refrigerate and serve with crispy wheat crackers or pita chips!
- 8 ounces Kraft Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (or other seafood seasoning)
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 8 ounce container of claw crab meat, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped (green parts only)
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in the Old Bay Seasoning and cayenne pepper (if desired).
- Using a garlic press, press the clove of garlic in to the mixture, and combine thoroughly.
- Add the crab meat and mix thoroughly.
- Reserve one tablespoon of the chopped green onions. Stir the rest in to the mixture.
- Add the remaining green onions on top as garnish.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together. Then serve with crispy wheat crackers or pita chips. Note: This dip can be made the night before.
Green Chile and Cheese Chip Dip
Prepare your tortilla chips for this scrumptious, savory dip with a kick. The lemon and tomatoes give it a fresh taste. It’s chunky and smooth thanks to Philadelphia Cream Cheese. This is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. Plan on doubling the recipe because this delicious dip goes quick.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces canned green chiles, chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Garnish with chopped tomato and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve with artisan tortilla chips.
3. ONION DIP
Kiss Me Onion Dip
Sooooo good! This dip is so easy to make that you will never buy one at the store again.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Vidalia Onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add onions; season with salt and pepper
- Cook stirring often about 12 – 15 minutes or until well browned and caramelized.
- Add the vinegar and let cool
- In a bowl combine onions, sour cream, cream cheese and salt & pepper to taste
- Tip: Reserve 1 TBSP of the onion mixture as a topping to the dip. Can serve in a ramekin or small red pepper
- Tip: Can serve with crudites, chips, crackers or toast points. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or burgers
4. BUFFALO DIP
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Love buffalo wings but don’t love the mess that comes with eating them? All the delicious, tangy flavor you love plus hot sauce and blue cheese is packed into this scrumptious dip.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Mix chicken and sauce; spoon over cream cheese. Top with blue cheese and onions.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through.
- Serve warm with celery sticks and WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.
5. EGGPLANT DIP
Curried Eggplant Dip
Simple and scrumptious, this Caribbean-inspired dip is filled with savory flavors of the islands
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 3 cups cubed eggplant
- 1/2 teaspoon all purpose seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and chicken bouillon and stir.
- Add eggplant, thyme and all-purpose seasoning salt. Stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add water and cream cheese. Allow to cook for about 4 minutes, stirring intermittently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Transfer cooked eggplant to a food processer and pulse for about 20 seconds.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Enjoy with your favorite chips.
6. SPINACH DIP
EZ cheeZee Spinach dip!
Need a appetizer this football season! This is going to be your friends new fav!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 10 ounces spinach, thawed from frozen package
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 14 ounces canned artichokes, chopped
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onions and cook till translucent.
- Then add each ingredient one at a time and stir well each time.
- When all ingredients are mixed well transfer to serving dish.